[pct-l] Dunsmuir

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 10:33:58 CDT 2008

Hey Steve,
Too bad you aren't going about 8 days later, that's when I'm going down to Castella to start again, and hopefully finish, the PCT! I agree with others that getting a ride from Dunsmuir shouldn't be difficult. I talked with other 07's and they said it wasn't hard from there or Mt. Shasta City. You should be fine getting there.

So, do you know what the trail conditions are? Still snow, lots of blow downs? I ask because I've done some trail work up here in Oregon and there's still snow on much of the trail around Mt Hood and the trail crews haven't gotten in there yet!! We've been working on lower elevations and side trails at this point.

Okay, well I was just wondering if you had more info than I (pretty easy there, I have no trail info<smile>!)

Enjoy!
Tammy