[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 6, Issue 46

David J Thibault David_J_Thibault at raytheon.com
Thu Jun 19 14:59:17 CDT 2008

Henry has a new tent coming out in about a month or so that I'm planning on
getting for my hike next year.

 It  is called the sublite.  It is not on his web site yet but should show
up soon,  It's a little smaller than the Rainbow and weighs less.

Looked like a good option for the PCT.  He has a sil nylon and tyvek
version of this tent in the works.

Day-late

Message: 3