[pct-l] Trail conditions-2

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 17:33:57 CDT 2008

Dennis & Georgi,
    You'll be getting my resupply & bounce boxes at  the pertinent time;
Drakesbad will be getting a small resupply box. I believe  all'a y'all asked for
some help a couple months ago, or someone asked for you  due to Dennie's health
problems. At that time I said I'd stay an extra day when  I got there; that's
still my commitment.
    Remember, that I won't leave Donner until about 1  Jul, so I'll be in Old
Station not too long after that, I'm somewhat slower  than a thru-hiker's
pace. I'm guessing that'll put me there somewhere along with  that well-known
pack of aliens from the Mexican Border.
    You've been added to my Pocketmail PCT list; I'll  do it for you alone if
no one else. As A Bat's still on there, but he doesn't  need my info; he can
opt out now if he wants. Anyhow, reply from this moment on  to
_trekker at pocketmail.com_ (mailto:trekker at pocketmail.com) ; I  checked, and it's "turned on"
so to speak; I'm leaving town in the morning. With  a bit of luck, and by the
Grace of God, I'll have about 860 miles under the feet  when I return about 1
Sep, 60 GET and 800 PCT.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 6/13/2008 1:41:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,