[pct-l] The answer is not much help

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Jun 12 14:04:32 CDT 2008

Good afternoon, JoAnn,

What's true -- and also sad -- is that our parents' generation is probably
the last in the modern world to have had a reasonable chance of
understanding the technology that touched their lives.  Beginning with us,
understanding all current technology is out of reach, and the challenge is
merely becoming vaguely aware what's available.

Steel-Eye