[pct-l] Supported vs unsupported

Timmy Fearn mountainprana at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 21:39:38 CDT 2008

If I were to make a definitive choice about labeling a project I was
planning to undertake with Supported vs Unsupported with the purpose of
  wanting to set a record in regards to the lapsing of time there would
be several things that I would need to find out so that I could align
my perspectives and create some context with which a paradigm could be
born from.  First off I would want to find out some history about my
project.  Are there others who have used the term "record" in relation
to something that seems like the same undertaking as I am setting out
on.  And what adjectives do they use to give their use of "record"
perspective.  Unless I were seeking to have the record of being first
at something I would want to have the title passed down graciously to
me by the past kings and queens of the experience, an honor from them
as I had earned their esteem and respect.  Not necessarily bettered
them... but taken an idea that they had passionately followed with all
of their determination and might to a higher level... furthered it for
them as much as for myself and others who aspire to "records" and
pushing what is "humanly" possible.

I would say that if someone out there wants to set a personal record
and have it mean something on a scale larger than oneself... then
search out who your heroes are in the arena, and find out what this
nomenclature means to them and why, and then decide if you still would
like your accomplishments to stand with theirs,  or perhaps just on
there own.  Either way your bound to have a grand time...