[pct-l] Supported vs unsupported

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jun 11 13:05:27 CDT 2008

Sadly, people appoint themselves to sit in judgement of the accomplishments of others, assigning credit and validity based upon their own view of what is acceptable.  Interestingly, these are rarely individuals who have accomplished such feats themselves. For them, someone else's personal journey becomes a spectator sport.  It's one of the few things in the hiking community that I really, really don't like. Thankfully, goodness prevails and far outweighs all else.

L-Rod