[pct-l] Supported vs Unsupported

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 11:29:01 CDT 2008

Supported Reinhold writes: If you subscribe to that philosophy, the PCT cannot be done in a classic unsupported way unless?you use the ''Prestocked Calories'' method or the ''Gathering & Grazing'' method.?Coming to think of it, Switchback would be the perfect candidate for the ''Prestocked Calories'' PCT record.
Switchback replies: I will soon start the VA super?prestocked reduction?program.? This will mean I will be ready for my 2013 PCT thru hike.? When I go through the Sierras I will knock off any JMT records.? This will be a minor side order for my mega hike.? No problem.