[pct-l] Found Credit Cards/ Jeffery Huling

Kenneth Schwarz ksksksks at cox.net
Sun Jun 8 15:16:54 CDT 2008

I found a small packet of Credit cards, money and supplies that was dropped by a through hiker south of Idyllwid last Friday. The name on the cards is Jeffery Huling, from Sonoma State University. Jeff, contact me by email or phone and I will deliver or mail your stuff to you. I can get it to you in Big Bear, which is a two hour drive from my home in Newport Beach. I didn't realize there were valuables in there, or I would have tried to get them to you in Idyllwild.
Don't panic. All is safe.
Ken Schwarz,  (949)6405096, cell (949)5001324