[pct-l] Snow Depth Graphs

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 10:58:58 CDT 2008

This was par for the course in 2006 from 40 miles north of Kennedy Meadows (the south one) until north of I-80.  Of course, that was from late middle June and into the first 12 days or so of July.
If we can (finally) get some summer weather, it'll melt out substantially by the time the main pack gets there.