[pct-l] Snow depth graphs

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Tue Jun 3 10:42:33 CDT 2008

I was looking at the graphs also and I think people are panicking a bit
early here. It *is* only June 3rd, and it is still early yet, as far as
the snowmelt season goes on the PCT, especially in the northern
sections. Patience folks, patience. We had a huge snowfall year along
most of the trail, and it is melting quickly. Most of the hikers knew
this before they started, and should have been prepared for a year like
this.

Heck, I knew this before I came across Snoqualamie in mid February when
we moved back to North Dakota.

Peace!
RJ