[pct-l] Snow depth graphs

Unnu pct at cryptogamic.org
Mon Jun 2 23:50:16 CDT 2008

I'm no hydrologist/meterologist/whatever, but looking at the individual
station graphs, everything but Blazed Alder (<http://snipurl.com/2c6bc>)
looks like it's melting out fast enough to only be two to three weeks
behind "schedule" (Stevens Pass, for example: <http://snipurl.com/2c6br>).

I realize each of these stations are only individual points near the
trail, but maybe, excepting the Mt Hood area, things won't be so
different from usual after all, at least by the time the herd comes through.

Here's hoping,
Unnu