[pct-l] snake-a-way

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jun 2 17:47:08 CDT 2008

Here one test I found via gooogling on how effective the product is.
Fairly effective but not 100%

the test was reportedly done by the University of Florida in 1989 so the
test results may be out-of-date.  However the tests showed effectiveness
from low to 100% depending on snake species.

http://www.doityourselfpestcontrolsupplies.com/snake_info.htm

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>