[pct-l] Dehydrators

Kathi pogo at zamika.com
Thu Jul 17 18:09:52 CDT 2008

Hello Folks,
I know this question has been asked before and I've perused the
archives, but I don't find the answers.

So the question... what dehydrator do you like/use and why?

Thanks in advance for the information. I am getting ready to start
trying menu items for my 2010 hike... you can never start too soon! I
want to dehydrate the food so I can make sure I like the results before
I commit to putting certain things on my "for sure trail food" list.
First however, I need to purchase a dehydrator for the task.

Thanks!
Kathi