[pct-l] any thru-hkers willing to chat?

BIll & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Jul 14 17:55:05 CDT 2008

"How's Your Trail?"   I have the Catalyst and I think its a Great pack and I
hike with it alot and will do my thru in 2010 with it. As far as ULA is
concerned its Bryan's only pack that you can put a Bear Vault in. My
grandson tried it on at the Kick Off last April and then ordered it later
and loves it. Be sure you fit it correctly.  and Remember "Be Prepared"
Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"