[pct-l] any thru-hkers willing to chat?

Darren talhog at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 17:27:09 CDT 2008

Hi Liz,
I am planning my first pct 2009 as well.
Another resource for mentors: PCTA has a mentor program:
http://www.pcta.org//planning/before_trip/resources/mentors.asp
I have learned tons of great info from the guidebooks
and from this pct-l group. Follow this link to check out the archives:
Also read people's journals:
www.postholer.com
www.trailjournals.com
Steeleyes journal is fantastic for a new thru hiker: Read the Prep pages.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=165514
Best,
Darren