[pct-l] Belden supply boxes

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 10:38:37 CDT 2008

My other fire-related problem is that long before the Braatens evacuated, i sent a box with 5 days resupply, maps for all of Northern California, and some new socks and sundries to Belden c/o the Braatens.  They're of course not answering their phone now since they've evacuated.  I hope they're ok, and i feel selfish for even asking about my box when they have their home and life to worry about.  But i still wonder if anyone has heard what others who sent things there are doing about getting their stuff.  Abandon ship and get new stuff?

thanks,Cuddles