[pct-l] Ride info: Portland to Mt. Hood

Matthew Little rivercircleline at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:06:04 CDT 2008

Hey all,

I'm flying into Portland later this month to hike north from Timberline
Lodge.  The only sticking point so far in my planning has been finding a
cheap, reliable way from Portland to the Lodge.  I've staked out the public
transit from the airport to Sandy, but have no idea how the stretch from
that town to Timberline will be.  Is that easy hitching?  Are there places
in Sandy that I could call to have them post a local ride request?  Or do
any of you know some kind souls who would accept gas money for a ride?

Thanks in advance,
Matthew