[pct-l] OR-PCT

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jul 7 15:41:05 CDT 2008

Hi,
I'm just back from my long driving trip.  Drove thru Crater Lake NP
yesterday (07/06) and there was lots of snow at higher elevations. I
car-camped at Mazama Village CG and there were snow patches on the ground
there. Mosquitoes were out but I don't appeal to them.  There are
advantages to being unpopular. ;-)

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>