[pct-l] Dry and Cracking Feet

katherine becksvoort kabecksv at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:08:46 CDT 2008

  Hey Folks,
I'm beginning to notice some cracks developing on my
feet as I'm getting north of Yosemite. This could possibly be due to
all the creek crossings and overall water runoff from the past few
weeks...difficult to keep my feet dry. Any suggestions as to what to do
to keep the cracks from getting deeper in my heels?

Also, anyone
out there on the listserve know BackTracks contact information? He is
the hiker who got off the trail in Wrightwood for emergency surgery on
his gallbladder. I didn't get his contact info before he left and can't
seem to find anyone who knows it. He's from Fairbanks, AK. If you do
know if, please contact me off the listserve.

Thanks,
MoonPie