[pct-l] section n route finding

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Jul 2 11:05:48 CDT 2008

this probably won't be any help at all, but here's what i wrote in my
2006 journal, starting from myrtle flat:
Can someone who's been up that stretch recently shed some light on
exactly what the situation is?

I mean no disrespect to anyone but I had no difficulty in following the trail. I just went up hill and followed where I thought it would be. One point the trail was obliterated by a massive land slide. But I could see the trail on the far side so just walked through and over all the boulders and rocks, the result of the landslide, out of the area. Maybe it's the luck of the lesser experienced.

are we there yet
JoAnn