[pct-l] The night of helpful hints continues...............

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 01:51:41 CST 2008

Wheeeeeew writes: I have been VERY happy with CR reviews.  I traditionally buy my new cars, washers, dryers, etc.,  based on their reviews.  And they won't drive you crazy when you quit either.  Good service IMO.
Switchback the Trail Pirate replies: This is one of my SuperSecrets of Backpacking secrets.  I have used CR for years as one of my sources to get ideas for the trail and what products are cool, especially cameras.  Don't tell anyone about this.