[pct-l] [PCT2008] Monty Tam

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 21:16:30 CST 2008

Tell us about the tent.....

  Wheeew

Monty Tam <montytam at gmail.com> wrote:
            Squatch

  Funny

  No
  Think I'll just be a normal hiker.
  I'm going to be a normal hiker.
  I'm going to keep a normal journal.
  I'm going to post my preperations and 15 urls important to planning.
  I'll post resupply strategies.
  I'll post who I see, where I've been, what I see...... all that stuff.
  and
  For sure
  I'm going to post gear, gear lists, gear changes, and kind of review the pieces of gear as I use them.

  GEAR GEAR GEAR
  I want to see what's out there new before I pick my gear.

  I'm kind of fond of some things Gossamer Gear sells so far.
  Just heard about a new tent.  Yes, me in a tent.

  Got some new designs myself, but that's way too much work.

  Warner Springs Monty