[pct-l] Fuel for woodstove in socal?

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 25 17:54:17 CST 2008

I’ve seen hikers using them (one did a demo for us), and they said they had
adequate fuel along the way.  I checked them out for myself, but decided
there were too many moving parts, and the need to carry another battery.
The alcohol stove won out for least number of things that could go wrong
(just don’t spill the fuel – doh!!!)

L-Rod

   _____