[pct-l] Guide books - One Man's Praise

Jim Keener jj at oldmanwalking.net
Fri Jan 25 11:53:07 CST 2008

Greetings,

I write in praise of the guide books. We are so very fortunate that
Schaffer, et al worked so diligently to put together the descriptions
and data in the three volumes. The trail changes daily, and the books
can be updated only every so many years, so, with human fallability
and the immensity of data involved and changes over time, there will
be some mistakes. But the books are of inestimable value. And written
so well that they are almost poetry. They are unique treasures for our
community.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net