[pct-l] Squatch on CNN

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 23:13:33 CST 2008

Prodeal wrote:

< Wow Squatch! As soon as Anderson Coopers glistening
> sidekick said she has a friend who really believes
in
> Big Foot, I thought of you-- but Wow- it was you.
What
> a trip!
>
> Great interview! Your charm was on display.. but how
> did they find you?
>
> Congratulations!

Thanks dude. Erica Hill is an old friend from when I
worked at TechTV.
Yesterday on Anderson Cooper 360 they showed that
"Bigfoot on Mars"
shot and she mentioned she had a friend (moi) who
believed in Bigfoot.  He said we should have 'em on
the show.
So, today, around 2pm she calls and asks me if I
wanted to do it...I said yes...it was oodles of fun.
I do, though, apologize for my hair.
Even got a little clip of "Walk" in there with Monte
Dodge's print find in '77 from the Trinity Alps...that
was cool.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com