[pct-l] Trail Journals

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 19:42:48 CST 2008

Friendly jab............that's rich!  How very dishonest on top of every thing else.
Since I believe in limiting my responses to this type of nonsense, this will be my last post on the subject.

Wheeew

Alison Rose <a.rose at sbcglobal.net> wrote:       Dear Marge,

 When I made the friendly jab at Gail,  aka "pwheeew", it seemed to me that the web address
 www.eatme.com would be clearly  understood as a non-web address.  I'm sorry that you clicked
 on the address hoping to find a real trail  journal.  It must have been very shocking.  Honestly, I  had
 no idea that it was a porn site.  And I don't  think that pwheew found it funny, either.  Which leads to
 the next point.  It seems clear that the  gatekeepers of the site, pwheeew et al, are far more serious
 about hiking than am I.  And, while  zealously gaurding the sacred doctrine of "not telling others what
 to do!!", they violate the very same.  I'm a  solo hiker anyway.  If we have to hold our noses while
 communicating electronically, imagine what it'll  be like in person!   Adieu! and happy  hiking!!

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008