[pct-l] Fwd: Re: More Top Supplies for the 2008 Campaign

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 17:58:43 CST 2008

"G. Lowe aka Wheeew" <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:58:18 -0800 (PST)
From: "G. Lowe aka Wheeew" <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] More Top Supplies for the 2008 Campaign
To: Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com>

 Yeah, pepper spray that you get PAID to carry, no doubt!

Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:    Doc Holiday writes: Naww... He doesn't really carry all that stuff.  Didn't you know he is a marking shill for all of those company's products he promotes?  Oh yea... They all know what weight Switchback carries here on the PCT-L, and they have paid him a handsome price to promote those products.  The money keeps him in Pirate gear.
 Switchback replies: How do you think I can afford $300 trail monocular's and $300 weather devices and $100 sunglasses and $475 custom down jacket and $300 down quilt, etc., etc., etc.  Yes, the royalties  and booty keep rolling in.  Now you know why I carry pepper spray for protection.

To unsubscribe or change list options (digest,  etc):

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008