[pct-l] More Top Supplies for the 2008 Campaign

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 17:50:12 CST 2008

Doc Holiday writes: Naww... He doesn't really carry all that stuff.  Didn't you know he is a marking shill for all of those company's products he promotes?  Oh yea... They all know what weight Switchback carries here on the PCT-L, and they have paid him a handsome price to promote those products.  The money keeps him in Pirate gear.
Switchback replies: How do you think I can afford $300 trail monocular's and $300 weather devices and $100 sunglasses and $475 custom down jacket and $300 down quilt, etc., etc., etc.  Yes, the royalties and booty keep rolling in.  Now you know why I carry pepper spray for protection.