[pct-l] other mountains?

David Stewart davidalexanderstewart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:20:31 CST 2008

Hello everyone....

is it feasible to bag some peaks like: Adams, Hood, Ranier, Shasta, etc...
are some of these close to the trail like Whitney? are they generally
hike-able, i.e. walk-ups? i think it would be a shame to miss out on some
famous peaks if one is already in the area after having strolled up the
western flank of the country... and several of those seem to "stand alone"
or are at least massive compared to the surrounding landscape....

I gave notice at my job, and then told them about the trail. i got some good
looks from people...

go patriots.
-moondog