[pct-l] Trail Journals- Donna's post

John S johns12312 at snet.net
Mon Jan 21 14:48:56 CST 2008

The compromise may be to ask permission before including a photo or any
information about other hikers. I've seen hikers turn their backs when
someone whipped out a camera and was suprised to see that person
continue to snap photos. There are a lot of reasons to desire anonimity
on the trail, it's no one else's business why.  If you don't have
permission, don't journal the other hiker.  So.... I agree with the
btw, I should introduce myself. I'm a list lurker. Interested in walking
the pct, someday. I've read posts here and appreciate the knowledge I've
recieved from them.
John