[pct-l] Trail Journals

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 09:51:41 CST 2008

Hear, hear.......or is it: here, here.  Either way, I agree.........

Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote: Daily temps? Miles hiked? Elev gain? GPS coordinates? Gear synopsis?

Egads..that sounds like a tech manual..not a journal.

In the vein of "Just My Opinion", I love to read books/journals/writings whatever about the inner narrative. How this journey is affecting a person.

A "journal" that is as much dry statistics as a narrative would not really do anything for me.

But that's just .02 worth of rambling this morning...

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008