[pct-l] Trail Journals

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 09:42:23 CST 2008

HAHAHAHA........I'm always so grateful for an early morning LAUGH OUT LOUD.  Thank you Jeff!!!

Yes, I did toy with the idea of a flat head vs a phillips.......but now I'm leaning toward my DeWalt power drill..............with phillips head.....I don't know, there's just something about the roundy thingie with all those sensual grooves.....

Wheeew

Home <jeffreyn at sonic.net> wrote: That's gross, Gail, there's no subtlety in that method.

While you can get a cool gushing effect by puncturing the eyeball with the
pointy Phillips, for sheer drama I suggest using a flat screwdriver and
popping the whole d**n thing out of its socket to roll around on your
cheek.  Now, there's a statement!

Even Oedipus wasn't as refined in his technique, but he had other problems.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County

-Wheeew-