[pct-l] Trail Journals

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Mon Jan 21 09:36:20 CST 2008

That's gross, Gail, there's no subtlety in that method.

While you can get a cool gushing effect by puncturing the eyeball with the
pointy Phillips, for sheer drama I suggest using a flat screwdriver and
popping the whole d**n thing out of its socket to roll around on your
cheek.  Now, there's a statement!

Even Oedipus wasn't as refined in his technique, but he had other problems.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County