[pct-l] HIDING FROM ILLEGALS

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:24:06 CST 2008

When you get to a point along the trail that you want to set down,
head off through the brush. There were so many little paths (not
actaul paths we walk on, more like animal paths or just sandy washes
created by the layout of the bushes). Go down one a little ways and
set camp. You'll be hidden and in a spot thats not a known camping
area.
If you really are worried, perhaps camping uphill would be a good idea
so they won't see your headlamp.
Chances are more likely your going to be attacked by a family of
skunks than illegals. (I had a run-in with such a family out of Old
Station, luckily I went without being sprayed.)