[pct-l] Women's rain pants....

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 23:22:55 CST 2008

You might consider wearing ankle gaiters which will fit over your boot tops
and keep the rain from draining into them.  I know that won't solve the fit
problem.  I like to have rain pants that are a size larger than I need so
they don't bind up as I move around.  I tried Frogg Toggs and was not very
impressed with the durability and breathability.  I wish a company would
make very light weigh rain pants with full zippers for better ventilation
which would also make them easier to pull on and take off with footwear on.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Roger Carpenter