[pct-l] resupply distances

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 17:07:58 CST 2008

Is there any place to hide your camp from the "illegals" during the first 20-40 miles or is that whole area along the trail too exposed???

Wheeew

Moynihan <mary.moynihan at gmail.com> wrote: Hey there,
If you are thinking of hiking only 15 miles the first day, there is a nice shaded level area around Hauser Creek and depending on the water this year, you may be in luck. I can't remember how far in it is. Otherwise, if you are planning on eating and then hiking on another mile or so, I remember there spots you could lay down camp that are exposed, but if you hit it during the later hours it could make for a beautiful night of star gazing.

Speestick

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008