[pct-l] safety on the pct: Bring a man

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 00:21:04 CST 2008

Hey, wasn't I married to you once????

Bill Batchelor <billbatch at cox.net> wrote:
  Even after all the stories and statistics...  I still say bring a man.  Bring a MAN.   Come on girls, JUST BRING US!  We know were not good for much (most of our attributes are based on clever marketing - no substance).  We just want to go along!    Just look at me (imagine me now - standing up by the keyboard in my old robe, hair not combed, unshaven, waiting for my first cup of coffee).   THIS specimen of a man would offer less protection than a one foot wide cotton tarp in a gail storm, but he can purify water and read a map (cheats with GPS on occasion).

  We just want to go.  Okay?

  Pink Gumby

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/