[pct-l] The San Diego Peaks Club starts again!

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 13 00:40:37 CST 2008

For everyone in and around San Diego.  Hikers from outside this area will want to check it for distance trips, canoe trips (Colorado river), etc.  It's not just about peaks this time.

Capt Bivy is restarting the SDPC after an 11 year absence.  No fees.  It is a hiking and information service.  I have already listed two hikes in February-- moderate and tough one.

Go to Yahoo Groups and look for "SDPeaks".

As my friend Splash would say, "Wooooohoooooo!"