[pct-l] How flat is So Cal?

Rob Rathmann carcinomad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:41:13 CST 2008

You can check out the elevation/grade by section here:

http://www.bearcant.org/elevation.php

I started without poles, but ended up buying them in Idyllwild after
experiencing some serious knee pain.  They saved my hike.

bearcan't

--
my 2005 walk from mexico to canada: http://bearcant.org/
my photos: http://www.pbase.com/carcinomad/