[pct-l] Birdiepal Dainty umbrella

Eric Payne vaporjourney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 06:48:32 CST 2008

I'm glad that this umbrella worked for you.  I ordered one from prolite as
well, but wound up returning it because I found the handle to be too short.
When tryin to attach it to my shoulder strap (via your method or any other),
I found that it was a bit too close to my head, and blocked my vision a
bit.  It was also pretty uncomfortable when trying to do this.  I ordered
the larger 8 oz Swing Liteflex.  Hopefully this will work better.  it's
basically a better version of the Chrome Dome, with about .5" of extra
coverage.