[pct-l] PCT Chat room -- now with web interface!

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:54:35 CST 2008

For those of you who were interested in the PCT IRC room but didn't
want to bother with an IRC client and figuring out all that, or were
concerned with the "dangers" (real or imagined) of IRC might be
interested in the fact that I have got a CGI:IRC interface working.

CGI:IRC allows you to connect to IRC through your web browser without
having any special knowledge. Simply follow the link at the end of
this e-mail and on the next screen hit connect (or pick a different
user name from the randomly generated one and hit connect) and chat
away.

I'm hoping this boosts attendance of the room up a bit -- we've got
about 10 fairly regular users but I'd like to see more -- IRC is
always more fun with an average user count closer to 20 or more.

http://iugosus.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

Simply follow that link and join us in #PCT !