[pct-l] Brag

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Sun Jan 6 16:56:40 CST 2008

So *you* are the person I was bidding against!

Actually, I think I did spot that Helium on eBay, but am still debating
the merits.  I want something warmer than my 20° TNF, preferably
water-resistant (I swear the TNF is hydrophilic), and in any event
lighter.  But the Marmot's short zipper opens questions about adaptability
... gee, what about those nights the temperature is actually *above*
freezing, and cold sleeper or not I need to ventilate?

So now I'm looking at the WM Apache.  Dither, dither, dither.

And, who makes a warm down bag which can be zipped together with another?

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County