[pct-l] Slightly OT - GPS Waypoints for Sierra High Route?

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Thu Jan 3 02:28:44 CST 2008

This last summer I traveled the HST with a GPS, and while the trail is
obvious I enjoyed practicing with the GPS.  I pre-loaded the sites of the
bear boxes I would encounter, and used them as rough navigational aids.
The coordinates are available on the Web if you Google "sierra bear box."

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County