[pct-l] Here comes the sun

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 01:16:56 CST 2008

Correct!

The song is from the album, "Love" a remix of Beatles
songs produced by George Martin and Giles Martin for
the Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage in Las Vegas. It
was remastered and remixed in to a 5.1 Dobly Digital
and DTS version. The album can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Love-CD-%2B-Audio-DVD/dp/B000JJS8TM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2_s9_rk?ie=UTF8&s=music&s9r=8afea4c110b528c40110c03ee5ee00f7&itemPosition=2&qid=1199344448&sr=8-2

Ryan

www.notesfromthetrail.com