[pct-l] Trout Lake, Washington reload?

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 22:03:58 CST 2008

Hi Deems,
In September I drove Forest Road 23 from Trout Lake to the PCT.  North of
where the PCT crosses Road 23 there is a closure due to a washout about 1
mile north of the junction with Road 90.  For anyone planning to hitch from
the PCT at Road 23 to Trout Lake there should be no problem.

Roger Carpenter