[pct-l] Quota Parameters

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Fri Feb 29 10:59:44 CST 2008

Inyo NF places a quota of 100 Whitney Portal permits a day...

Do ya think the "wilderness" around Morena would be so protected?
And would that quota get eaten up by the 100 illegal immigrants who
cross through Tecate/Campo and cross the 8 each day?

Just a thought...

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com