[pct-l] what to do about adz

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:07:29 CST 2008

>arrive in San Diego on Wednesday, travel to
Lake Morena on Thursday, get an early ride to Campo
on Friday and hike back, take in ADZ on Saturday, and
start north on Sunday, with all the other people in
the same boat.    In union there is strength

The heaviest starting dated I know of for people attending the Kick Off are MID APRIL.
It looks like a 4 week window with three heavy weeks from April 12 to May 5th.

One or two people leaving around the 14th (my date) or 15th have already complained those days are too crowded.

Check the Kick off ride board for rides to the kick off (and back to the trail)

Warner Springs Monty