[pct-l] Campfire Permit

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Wed Feb 27 18:34:29 CST 2008

Good afternoon, Detour,

For the California Campfire Permit it is necessary to fill in your name and address, sign it on the bottom, then send it to one of their offices.  They counter-sign it, enter an Agency/Unit indicator, an expiration date, and they then return it to you.  Last year they FAXed it back within about 5 minutes from when I sent it, and this year they promptly returned it by snail-mail.

Steel-Eye