[pct-l] Campfire Permit

detour74 detour74 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 14:29:33 CST 2008

My pants are going to stay intact this time!! But if I do make it through this year,I'll burn my pants in celebration!

  Detour

Scott Herriott <yetifan at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Detour wrote:

forest service page,where you can print off the
campfire permit. My question is,if anybody knows,their
is no address to send it to. Is it valid by just
signing it,or do I need to send it off somewhere?>

You burn it.

Actually, you're supposed to keep it with you. Then,
at the northern terminus, you burn it along with your
pants.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com