[pct-l] 2008 PCT thru hike Blisters

Kathi pogo at zamika.com
Tue Feb 26 02:07:46 CST 2008

I have had very good luck with a strange but effective (for me) product,
Avon's Foot Works Friction-Control Anti-Blister Balm. If you go to the
Avon web site and put in the search field "blister prevention" it takes
you right to it. I got some as a free gift at a marathon I did a few
years back and decided to give it a try on a backpacking trip and it
works wonders. Before that I *always* got blisters between my toes.
Kathi